The owner of the online store is the company "Turbospiner Krystian Rybicki", contact details:
Virra Krystian Rybicki ul. Wybickiego 9; 01-345 Warsaw
telephone: 530 118 530, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NIP: 1181649123, REGON: 146818760
I. Placing orders:
1. Orders are accepted via the website www.turbospiner.pl, by e-mail or by phone.
2. A necessary condition for the execution of the order is to provide the real address of residence and telephone number. In case of suspicion of providing false data, the company reserves the right not to send the goods.
3. After placing the order, the customer receives an e-mail message that the order has been accepted for execution.
II. Order fulfillment:
1. The implementation of the accepted order begins:
in the case of orders paid by bank transfer - when the funds are credited to the Store's account,
in the case of orders sent on delivery - 24 hours from the moment of placing the order
2. The order will be processed only when the goods are available in stock. In the event of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the Customer is informed about the status of the order. He also has the option to decide on the method of its implementation (partial implementation, extension of the waiting time, cancellation of the entire order).
3. The customer has the option of resigning from the placed order in two ways:
informing the Store by phone about the desire to cancel the order
by sending an e-mail with information about the desire to cancel the order
4. The ordered products are delivered to the Customers of the Store via a courier company to the address indicated in the order form.
5. We issue a receipt or VAT invoice for each ordered product. A receipt or VAT invoice is issued when all goods ordered by the customer are completed and ready for shipment.
6. The goods are delivered via a courier company.
7. By placing an order, the customer agrees (authorizes the Turbospiner store) to transfer his personal data provided when placing the order to the courier company through which the delivery will be made, as necessary to complete the order (delivery).
III. Shipping costs
1. The shipping cost depends on the quantity of the ordered goods.
2. The fee related to the shipment is included in the price of one of the items on the invoice.
IV. Delivery time
1. The basic order processing time lasts 1 working day, the customer is informed by phone or e-mail about the change in the implementation time or the inability to complete the order.
Shipments are delivered by the DPD courier company:
- delivery time – to most EU countries up to 3-4 working days from the date of posting
1. All prices are given in PLN and include VAT. The price given for each product is binding at the time of placing the order by the customer.
2. The customer may choose the following payment methods for the ordered goods:
- by bank transfer to the store's account
BANK TRANSFER DETAILS:
PKO BP bank account number: 16 1020 1185 0000 4302 0294 9220
The account is on the white list of taxpayers.
fast online payment
by bank transfer
3. The store reserves the right to change the prices of products on offer, introduce new products to the offer, withdraw products from the offer, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns or make changes to them.
VI. Right of withdrawal - product returns
The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller via the Store within 14 days without giving any reason.
The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day:
In which the Consumer came into possession of the goods or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer came into possession of the goods.
In which the Consumer came into possession of the last item or in which a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer, came into possession of the last item in the case of a contract obliging to transfer ownership of many items that are delivered separately.
In order for the Consumer to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, he must inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or information sent by e-mail).
In order to meet the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is enough for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract.
CONSEQUENCES OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
In the event of withdrawal from the concluded contract, the Seller returns to the Consumer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the Consumer's decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract.
The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer agrees to a different solution, in each case the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
The seller may withhold the return of payment until receipt of the goods or until proof of its return is provided to him, depending on which event occurs first.
The seller asks you to return the goods to the following address: Virra Krystian Rybicki ul. Wybickiego 9 01-345 Warszawa immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Consumer informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the sales contract. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the goods.
The consumer is only liable for a decrease in the value of the goods resulting from using them in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If the goods, due to their nature, cannot be returned in the usual way by post, the Consumer will also have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The Consumer will be informed about the estimated amount of these costs by the Seller in the description of the goods in the Store or when placing the order.
If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will refund it to the bank account assigned to the Buyer's payment card.
1. If, after receiving the goods, the customer finds technical defects in it, he can take advantage of the warranty services. The Turbospiner lance is covered by a 12-month warranty period.
2. In the event of mechanical damage caused during delivery or directing a complaint directly to the seller, the customer should send the defective product by courier to the address - contact details given above.
3. The store does not accept any parcels sent on delivery or sent via Poczta Polska.
4. After accepting the complaint, the Store will send full-fledged goods or other goods from the offer. If this is not possible, the Store will refund the money.
5. The costs associated with returning the advertised goods are returned by the store immediately after the complaint is considered positively.
6. If the Turbospiner is damaged during use, any warranty claims are considered on the basis of a properly completed complaint form available at www.turbospiner.pl in the contact tab.
VIII. General provisions
1. The customer is obliged to read the content of these regulations and is always bound by its provisions at the time of placing the order.
2. The sales contract is concluded between the Customer and Turbospiner Krystian Rybicki. Consolidation, security and access to the relevant provisions of the concluded contract takes place by printing and providing the customer with the shipment of a VAT invoice.
3. The contract for the sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish law.
4. The court competent to settle disputes arising from the sales contract is the court competent for the seat of the defendant or the court competent for the place of performance of the contract.
IX. Terms of warranty
LANCA Turbo Spinner
1. The customer is obliged to comply with the following rules of work with the lance - rotating brush Turbospiner. Only the lance is covered by the warranty. The heads, due to the fact that they are consumables, are not covered by the warranty.
Rules for working with the cleaning lance (short instruction manual):
direction of rotation - right only;
maximum rotational speed of the screwdriver or drill - max. 1500rpm;
the screwdriver or drill must be equipped with an overload clutch or a torque limiter set to disconnect rotation at a force of 30Nm.
work with the lance should always be carried out in conditions of a cooled chimney. max. working temperature of the lance is 40 degrees Celsius.
the lance is a device for cleaning chimneys and pipes only from above.
Working with a lance requires 10-minute cycles. breaks to avoid overheating of the shaft and PA armor. It is recommended to work in cycles of 10 minutes work / 10 minutes break.
After each use of the lance, the lance should be cleaned and the rotating elements should be lubricated (there are bearings inside that must be regularly lubricated). For this purpose, the end of the lance, to which the heads are attached, should be immersed to a length of about 15 cm in a tank with liquid oil, then rotate the submerged tip with a screwdriver for 1 minute. During this operation, any impurities remaining in the bearing will be washed out, and the bearing itself will be lubricated and protected against corrosion.
Do not leave the lance dirty after work and unlubricated.
The warranty will not cover any defects of the lance resulting from incompetent use of the tool or failure to comply with the above recommendations.
The Turbospiner is not a toy, it is a tool not intended for children. Turbospiner operators should be familiar with power tools. When working with the Turbospiner, all health and safety regulations must be met. Persons using the Turbospiner should wear appropriate protective clothing when using the Turbospiner. The manufacturer is not liable for damages caused by the use of the Turbospiner by unauthorized persons or incompetent and improper use of the Turbospiner cleaner.