ROTARY SET FOR MECHANICAL CLEANING OF SEWAGE PIPES – TURBOSAN 200 – FOR PIPES WITH A DIAMETER OF 150-220 MM.
The Turbosan 200 version is sold without a red frame.
The Turbosan kit has been designed to remove light, moderate and troublesome deposits that are commonly found in sewage drains. Thanks to the rotating chain head, the set can easily cope with and break up hard dirt.
The set consists of:
- TURBOSAN rotating auger,
- stainless chain head for breaking deposits and blockages in sewage pipes,
- drum – rewinder for Turbosan snake,
- a cover for storing and transporting the entire set
PROFESSIONAL FLEXIBLE SHAFT INSIDE
A FULL flexible shaft rotates inside the stationary protective casing. This is a tool for professional tasks. It is solidly made and durable. It has a stainless steel, adjustable head. It has a ball-bearing handle for a screwdriver.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGE OF THE KIT IS THAT YOU CAN CLEAN THE SEWAGE YOURSELF
The set is very easy to use and anyone can use it without any problems.
ECONOMY AND SAFETY
Your investment in our kit is only 1-2 specialist visits.
Do it yourself and enjoy the savings. Additionally, clean sewage means safety and comfort.
CONVENIENT CLEANING OF SEWAGE PIPES USING A SCREWDRIVER
The Turbsan set has been designed for rotary cleaning of sewage pipes, sink drains, toilet drains, etc.
USING A SCREWDRIVER
Cleaning should be done using a regular screwdriver, which significantly shortens the time needed to achieve the effect.
Please remember that the maximum speed declared by the manufacturer is 800 rpm.
Please check your device before use and adjust the appropriate power. Remember that larger amounts may cause damage and will not affect the cleaning effect.
The set is equipped with a head made of stainless steel. The head is rotatable. Its diameter is adjusted with 1 screw. The adjustment helps to properly match the diameter of the cleaning chain to the pipe diameter. The adjustment range depends on the TURBOSAN model:
1. Turbosan 40 version – for cleaning pipes in the range of 40-80mm
2. TURBOSAN 80 version – for cleaning pipes in the range of 80-150mm
3. TURBOSAN 200 version – for cleaning pipes in the range of 150 – 220 mm
The TURBOSAN head is very flexible. It fits 90-degree elbows in pipes with a diameter of 40 mm without any problems.
The Turbsan set is designed to remove light, moderate and hard deposits .
- for PVC sewage pipes
- fits pipes of any diameter (40-350mm)
- can be used for pipes with elbows
The set is powered by a screwdriver. The TURBOSAN rotating sewer auger is made of a fixed polyamide armor and a drive shaft inside. This is a solid drive shaft. It is used in professional rotary cleaning devices. This is not a typical hollow sewer spring. Due to the fact that it is a solid, flexible and elastic drive, it is strong and resistant to breaking.
THE TURBOSAN SET HAS A BALL-BEARING SCREWDRIVER HANDLE. THIS MAKES THE TOOL WORK SMOOTH AND EASY.
TURBOSAN COVER FOR TRANSPORTING AND STORING THE SET
PRACTICAL TIPS FOR USE
- before cleaning, make sure that the 2 head pressure screws are firmly screwed on the flexible shaft,
- you will achieve the best cleaning results when the diameter of the rotating head is approximately 1 cm larger than the diameter of the sewage pipe ,
- After removing TURBOSAN from the pipe, it is best to clean it with a damp cloth .
- to increase the head diameter, loosen the screw and move one chain sleeve a little closer to the other. This will allow the chain to increase its diameter as it rotates. Then tighten the pressure screw tightly again (after adjusting the head diameter).
- To reduce the head diameter, loosen the screw and move one chain sleeve slightly away from the other. This will cause the chain to reduce its diameter as it rotates. Then tighten the pressure screw tightly again (after adjusting the head diameter).